Specific Admission Requirements
It is essential for the candidates of the master programme:
- To hold an undergraduate diploma
- To have achieved a minimum score of 55 on the ALES (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Entrance Exam) or an equivalent score on an internationally accredited exam such as GMAT (450) or GRE (610 on the “quantitative” part)
- To meet the requirements determined by the head of department and to have taken the language proficiency exam given by the institute unless the candidate has a certificate of KPDS/UDS or any other exams accredited by YOK (Turkish Higher Education Institution)
- To be successful in the interview and written exam
- To have a reference letter, a statement of purpose showing the reason for applying for the graduate program and competence in written and oral Turkish and/or foreign language skills
- Exchange student applications are to be done in accordance with the admission requirements of the agreement signed between Maltepe University and the partner university.
- Special students can take the courses approved by the head of the department.