Key Learning Outcomes
Before graduation students of this programme:
- Has knowledge at expert level in international trade.
- Has the ability to analyse and forecast for international trade-related concepts and expertise.
- Has information on customs and free zones, insurance and risk management, international marketing, payment and delivery methods.
- Know the legal dimensions of international trade.
- Has ability to use basic information required in the field of international trade in other related areas and is aware of the importance of interdisciplinary information sharing.
- Has the awareness of the importance of entrepreneurship and to have an innovative approach and to improve oneself.
- Has the ability to evaluate and analyse with a critical approach with basic professional knowledge and skills in the field of international trade.
- Have the consciousness of continuous improvement, occupational health and safety, social responsibility and protection of the environment.
- Has knowledge about necessary information and communication technologies.
- Has ability of data collection, analysis, synthesis and evaluation, producing and reporting optimal solutions.
- Understand the importance of using Turkish in written and oral form and using foreign language when necessary.