Maltepe University acknowledges the fact that in order to develop and move on the international platform, it is so important to be in tune with individuals, organizations, cultures, and societies world wide. In that respect, MU takes “internationalization” as an indispensable step to conduct transferrable studies in research, education and technology.
MU’s point of view about internationalization and the implementation of the long-term goals are to:
- make the academic programs of MU as internationally accredited, valid and respectable programs.
- increase international participation to the courses and programmes offered by MU,
- develop the student exchange between MU and universities abroad,
- facilitate international academic and professional activities,
- promote cross-cultural awareness.
With the aim of putting all these goals into practice, Office of International Relations was established in 2003 in order to respond to the rapid growth of Maltepe University in international academic relations; to bring MU into an internationally prestigious place by collaborating with prestigious institutions and organizations.
MU creates new opportunities for all stakeholders by building up strong ties with prestigious universities abroad in terms of student and faculty exchange, joint research and scientific studies.