Specific Admission Requirements
- The candidates of the graduate programmes with thesis are required to hold an undergraduate diploma.
- If the candidates have not graduated yet at the time of their application, their application will be accepted on the condition that they are required to submit their diploma or their graduation certificate by the time they start the programme.
- Candidates with diplomas from other countries are required to submit the equivalency certificate that they obtained from the Council of Higher Education.
- ALES (Academic Personnel and Graduate Education Entrance Exam) grades are not a requirement for admission to the graduate programmes without thesis.
The evaluation of the candidates is managed by the Graduate School and is conducted by the relevant programme heads.
- The success rankings are made among the candidates according to the undergraduate GPA (Grade Point Average).