Key Learning Outcomes
- Being capable of applying the accounting, finance and audit knowledge to the problems of accounting, finance and audit.
- Being capable of join into interdisciplinary work groups.
- Being able to take responsibilities in group teams and to Express himself/herself and his/her team properly in the specific issues related with his/her field.
- Being able to adapt easily to the innovations related with his/her field.
- Being conscious of the ethical and Professional responsibilities.
- Achieving effective oral and written communication.
- Being aware of the applications concerning accounting, finance, risk management and internal audit.
- Having skills of using technological developments and software related with his/her field.