Key Learning Outcomes
Graduates of this program:
- Make critical synthesis and evaluation of new and complex ideas in the fields of interior architecture, art and design and develops critical opinion.
- Develop and deepen his\her knowledge of interior design on the level of expertise based on the Bachelor qualifications.
- Develop innovative, aesthetic and original design solutions by creating links between interior design issues and architecture.
- Develop human-community oriented Project proposals with cultural sensitivity that contribute to the environmental formation process through examining social relations and norms with a critical perspective.
- Evaluate and use the elements of sustainable design like environment, human, society, energy in a holistic and comprehensive way.
- Design and apply contemporary, unique, interior elements in regard to prior knowledge of ergonomics, anthropometry, art, identity, meaning and aesthetic in an advanced level.
- Has the comprehensive production, technical and application information about materials of interior elements. Follow developments and produces innovative details.
- Use computer software, informatics and communication technologies on the required level of interior design applications interactively.
- Explain ideas and/or designs through contemporary presentation tools comprehensively.
- Plan and organize the workflow of design applications and performs cost calculations.
- Have the skills of reflecting his/her interdisciplinary knowledge on designing and/or application process.
- Take responsibility, work as a team and shows leadership by understanding the role of the interior designer in construction industry and project management,
- Has the ability to transmit his/her knowledge of professional principles, laws, regulations and standards into his/her work.
- Does systematical and critical academic research and deliver papers at national and international conferences.