Key Learning Outcomes
- The Department of Economics aims to educate students who have strong background knowledge in mathematics and statistics and can apply this knowledge to economics.
- Who have historical, institutional, and theoretical knowledge in economics and can use this knowledge to identify national and international problems and offer solutions.
- Who can follow the changing economic paradigms and use its means properly.
- Who can carry out interdisciplinary studies.
- Who adopt the principles of lifelong learning and enrich learning process.
- Who support scientific freedom, academic autonomy and critical thinking.
- Who share the knowledge with the society.
- Who prioritize public interest and social responsibility