Key Learning Outcomes
Before graduation students of this programme:
- Internalizing holistic, atraumatic and family-centered nursing care philosophy
- Applying the nursing approaches about health promotion, maintenance, treatment and rehabilitation of child and family
- Using the critical thinking and problem solving approaches in nursing care
- Caring for children take into consideration their growth and developmental characteristics.
- Using effective communication techniques while giving care to child and family
- Caring for children with acute or chronic physical or mentall disease.
- Attending in scientific researches interested in child health and disease
- Adopting the evidence-based nursing
- Applying intensivelly advocate, educate and counselor rolles on account of developmental immaturity of child
- Being sensible for causing factors of child problems and protecting approaches
- Finding out principles of lifelong learning